Helping create self-aware, respectful, and productive teams is a core passion of ours at M R Dynamics.
We specialise in helping teams to find higher levels of trust, collaboration, sharing, learning from each other, and focusing on their aims and goals.
Why team work?
Pretty well all organisations know that good teamwork is key to their success. They know that a team that works well together is motivated, productive and contributes a great deal more to the business.
The benefits of good team work to your competitive advantage can be more than worth it. You can achieve amazing results when working well together, turning organisational dreams into reality.
What we do
Applying our considerable experience of working with teams we will develop a tailor-made programme to…
- Help to improve team focus, trust, communication and accountability.
- Introduce your teams to new and innovative ways of thinking about their issues and how they approach them.
- Give them a common language and powerful techniques to make sure they enjoy real teamwork.
MRD help teams in different ways including:
- Team away-days
- Team coaching
- Team leader coaching
Insights Discovery ® Team Events
One of the main tools we use with teams is Insights Discovery
Through understanding the different personalities in the team you gain all sorts of useful information. For example, what is important to people, how they prefer to act and work, their decision making processes and how they are likely to be seen by their customers.
This tailor-made profile will profile will help you to:
- Lead your team more effectively
- Run better meetings
- Manage your communication and relationships with internal and external customers
- Consider recruitment and other team issues such as conflict and complacency.
Through your team profile you learn how to understand each other better, build trust and appreciate the different talents and perspectives.
M R Dynamics is licensed to work with the Insights Discovery ® Portfolio.
Very positive feedback…the session has left people energised, talking more and really considering each others’ styles and needs.
Ian Dunning, Global Facilities Director
Please have a look at some of our team case studies and get in touch to discuss your team plans and needs.