- The term “MRD” or “us” or “we” refers to the M R Dynamics Ltd.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MRD’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Standard M R Dynamics Ltd (MRD) Terms and Conditions – For our clients for whom we provide our services and products
Choice of venue and all venue costs are the client’s responsibility- on or off-site. Including provision of computer compatible projection, screen and other lecture and seminar room facilities. MR Dynamics Ltd can provide these by negotiation. A computer projector can be supplied by MRD at a cost of £50.00 per day.
Consultant Travel Expenses
- Car Travel will be at 50p per mile from the home of the Consultant(s) to the location of the training.
- Alternatively, where appropriate costs will be charged for: Taxis; Second Class Rail; European air fares at a Standard/ Economy class; Long-haul flight fares/class to be agreed with the client; Rental cars up to “intermediate”
Where appropriate the client should supply or re-reimburse hotel accommodation in line with their company standards.
- Less than 28 days’ notice, 25% of the facilitation fee is due.
- Less than 7 days’ notice, 50% of the facilitation fee is due.
- Less than 48 hours, 100% is due.
- Non-returnable costs that have been incurred during any cancellation period, such as profiles that have been created, materials purchased, and booked travel tickets, will be invoiced in full.
- An invoice will be raised on completion of each stage.
- Unless otherwise agreed invoices will be sent by email.
- Payment is requested within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- Late payment may incur an interest charge at standard bank rate.
- Electronic Bank Transfer to the bank details on the invoice is preferred.
- All cheques should be made payable to M R Dynamics Ltd.